The only Mie Dyasha's Website ♡
Hey! Mie Dyasha has experienced in summer abroad in Canterbury, The UK and Auckland, New Zealand including took English and French Language Proficiency Tests. Maybe traveling and food blogs soon!
A high school girl who studies at a Catholic (private) school .. majoring in English and French in Bangkok, Thailand 🇹🇭 I love traveling and experiencing in abroad 🌎. My passions are languages (Thai, English, French and Russian), learning languages/cooking and baking online 💻, watching films (especially Marvel Cinematic Universe or MCU, Jurassic Universe and Mission Impossible) and creative writing. In the future, I want to study in the field of humanities like English Literature/Modern Language/Language and Intercultural Communication, Media and Communication, Acting for film & television, Screenwriting or Film Production 🎥
Welcome to Askmie(Dyasha)masi_th !! my name is "Mie" or preferred name as "Mie Dyasha" (pronounced like "me" but just in a higher tone and Dyasha pronounced "Dia-sha")
PS. I can't undo my typo on the domain. It's exactly "askmie-dyasha" not "askmie-dysha".. Though, it's my fault 😔 Anyway, I'm not gonna change or buy a new domain :) I'm in love with this website!
I'm 18 years old who loves languages and interested in acting, filmmaking and screenwriting. Nice to meet you guys! My English isn't as well as others but I'm trying my best! If you want to help me about English, or have any questions... DO NOT hesitate to contact me ❤️
*Mie's Recommendation : This website is fully supported on computer and laptop or desktop site on your mobile phone.
WANT TO KNOW "MIE" MORE?
Let's read this, If you want too ...
For many years, I have written many blogs about experience of living abroad like the UK (3 weeks) and New Zealand (a month) by the reason of learning English then I have written about them on minimore.com. Later, I moved to pantip.com and in September 2018, I was creating my website on wix.com. Lastly, thanks y'all for following my website as well as your supports 😍 I would inform you that, there is no going back to update on both "minimore" and "pantip" because I only post things on this website. And I love you guys !!!!! If you have any questions, DO NOT hesitate to contact me.. okay? I'm willing to reply all your questions yet I recommended you to read my posts firstly... I wrote all details almost entirely 😘
❤️ More Facts About Mie Dyasha ❤️
- I prefer not to let you know who I am? my reasons are "I want to keep my private life (privacy matters!) and cyber security reasons.." and in case that you have already known who I am please do not disturb me on my REAL ACCOUNTS just keeping in touch on every accounts I provided and suggested you including 📘 Facebook page : Askmiemasi, 📷 Instagram : Askmiemasi_th and finally, 📤 email : firstname.lastname@example.org). I'd reply messages on my FB page "Askmiemasi" faster than any accounts.
I am not going to reply all your messages on my real social media accounts, do not expect it. I warn you! I, myself have experienced it once. I just wanna ask you. Do you think that finding my real account yet you DON'T EVEN KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE (I mean, you're a STRANGER TO ME), is the right thing to do? Have you ever realised HOW RUDE YOU ARE ??? You must have known how to respect other people's privacy! Just because you think it's fine if someone does this to you, doesn't mean that everyone is okay with things you do! Please just leave me alone in my own space! You're not my friends and I don't know who you're! I created this website and all accounts I give you above, got it? ⬆️ Laissez-moi tranquille! Là, c'est mon espace privé! Est-ce que vous comprenez ce que je veux dire? Sinon, allez-y et ne me parle pas!
- My goals for undergraduate : in Thailand, is Media and Communication at Mahidol University International College (also known as MUIC) 🇹🇭 Australia, Macquarie University. I'd love to choose Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Media and Communication (Film, Creative Writing and Screen Production) 🇦🇺 and in New Zealand, Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Film and Theatre at Victoria University of Wellington 🇳🇿. I only have 3 dream universities where I utterly want to do a degree.
- I want to study in the USA 🇺🇸, the UK 🇬🇧, Canada 🇨🇦 for postgraduate degree (can't decide now between Acting for Film, Film Production, Filmmaking and Screenwriting). Fortunately, I do have my plans for my future! I would choose American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, NYU TISCH (the US), Guildhall, LAMDA, Royal Conservatoire in Scotland, UAL Central Saint Martins (the UK) in MFA Acting! American Film Institute (AFI) is my only aim to pursue studying in the fields of filmmaking and directing 🎞🌟.
- While I was in grade 10 (academic year 2017), I tried to apply for private schools abroad and they provided some bursaries (scholarships) for international students (they said it's alright to apply first and you can make a decision later after you got bursaries) there were 2 schools that I've applied : 1) Adcote School for Girls in Shrewsbury, the UK got bursaries 40% (click here for more info) 🇬🇧 and 2) Chilton Saint James School in Lower Hutt, New Zealand got bursaries 32% (click here to read my articles) 🇳🇿 you know.. I'm so glad and thankful about getting these opportunities and I didn't regret at all that I didn't have a chance to be there when I was a high schooler but just thought it would be better to study there ☺️.
- In January 2018, I also got a conditional letter of Ambassador Scholarship from Kingsway Institute in Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺 to be an ambassador for the English language school. Nevertheless, I refused this conditional scholarship because my family preferred sending me to New Zealand with my little cousin 😘.
- In June 2019, I graduated with the GED (General Educational Development), it is a US High School Equivalency Diploma. I'm an international student (as International Jurisdiction on my transcript). I've got both GED Diploma and Transcript also credential from the District of Columbia High School Equivalency Diploma in Washington D.C., the United States of America 🇺🇸 on 16th June 2019. My overall is 609 scores including Science 158, Mathematical Reasoning 153, Reasoning through Language Arts 150 and Social Studies 148. I passed all tests by taking only once and studying in a high school in Bangkok, Thailand concurrently 🎓. It means I have 2 high school diplomas ; the first one is GED Diploma and another is Thai high school diploma (Matayom 6 Certificate).
- In August 2019, I'm accepted from Mahidol University International College or "MUIC" in Thailand directly from the International College (IC) without attending its Pre-college pathway (PC) for the 2nd Entry academic year 2019. However, I declined a university offer to continue studying grade 12 and reapplied to MUIC in October 2019 🥳.
- I kept in my mind that.. I want to learn "Acting Essentials" for 4 months at Vancouver Film School, British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦 After I got accepted from my dream university, I won't blow my chance in acting career! If you don't believe in me, just don't and "Never laugh at anyone's dreams" 🥰
👩🏻 All my language and communication skills 🔤
- Thai is my First Language (Native Language), I grew up in Bangkok, Thailand and I always study in Thai Education system for my entire life 🇹🇭 It's definitely C2 Proficient or Native Speaker. Sooner, in my undergraduate degree, I'm going to study at MUIC (International College). I can get better in English and I wish I could do it too!
- My English language 🇬🇧 is Upper-intermediate (CEFR : B2) and Advanced (CEFR : C1) by In April 2019, I have an IELTS test result : an overall 6.5 including; listening 6.5, reading 6.5, writing 5.5 and speaking 6.5.. The CEFR Level is B2 or upper-intermediate haha 🤩 (however, on some websites and English language schools are considered band score 6.5 as C1 Advanced). I once took "Cambridge Preliminary English Test (B1)" and have got a full score in Speaking 170 (B2) !!! 😃 Also, I have the EF SET results ; Listening 57 (B2 ; Upper-intermediate), Reading 71 (C2 ; Advanced) and Overall 65 (C1 ; Advanced) 📄 TOEFL Junior which I got 790 out of 900 (Level 4 : accomplished) means B1 for all sections ; Listening 275/300, Language form and meaning 255/300 and Reading 260/300 in September 2017 and In September 2018, I got Duolingo English Test 63 marks that means CEFR B2 or upper-intermediate.
- My French language 🇫🇷 is Pre-Intermediate (CEFR : A2) in 2018 by DELF Examen A1 and I got 74/100 means I passed this test. It has 4 parts ; Écrit Production 23.00, Écrit Compréhension 16.50, Oral Production 15.50 and Oral Compréhension 19.00 🤗
- My Russian 🇷🇺 is just for some situational conversations, I can understand only some words and read or write few sentences in Russian Cyrillic. I used to learn Russian before switched to French 😄
It seems like I'm quite like trilingual (Thai, English and French).
My goal is.. I want to be fluent in these 2 languages and I'm going to improve it!!
PS. Please DON'T DO 3 things, I'm begging you PLEASE ;
1. Don't ask anything about myself like my real name, my birthday and personal information. I won't tell you 🙂 Also, don't tryna text me on my private and real accounts. THAT'S EXTREMELY RUDE (and I HATE that BEHAVIOUR) 😏
2. NO dirty talks or chain e-mails. I'm not that kind of person 😓
3. Don't BLAME me. If you'd like to suggest, I believe that you're able to give a great suggestion 🤔
Thanks for visiting my website & reading my posts (blogs).
I really appreciate it 😘 Hope you guys like it ❤️