The only Mie Dyasha's Website ♡
Hey! (This is) Mie Dyasha has experienced summer abroad in Canterbury, The UK and Auckland, New Zealand also taking English and French Language Proficiency Tests.
Maybe traveling and food blogs soon? 😯
A freshman student who studies at Mahidol University International College (MUIC) .. majoring in Media and Communication in Bangkok, Thailand since 2020 🇹🇭
I love traveling and experience living abroad 🌎.
Mie's passions are languages (Thai, English, French and Russian), learning languages/cooking and baking online 💻, watching films (especially Marvel Cinematic Universe or MCU, Jurassic Universe and Mission Impossible) and creative writing.
In the future, I want to pursue my postgraduate in the field of Arts in Directing, Moving Image and Sound Studies, Cinematography, Screenwriting
or Film Production 🎥 .
🇬🇧 University of the Arts London: "Central Saint Martins" and "London College of Communication" both are Mie's biggest dreams ❤️
Welcome to Askmie(Dyasha)masi_th !! my name is "Mie" or preferred name as "Mie Dyasha"
(pronounced like "me" but just in a higher tone and Dyasha pronounced "Dia-sha")
PS. I cannot undo my typo on the domain. It is exactly "askmie-dyasha" not "askmie-dysha".. Though, it was my fault 😔 Anyway, I am not gonna change or buy a new domain :) I am just in love with this website!
I love typing Mie instead of "me" so.. it is actually NOT grammatical errors. Whatever, NO DOUBT cause it is kind of pun (haha, I feel like my name is so cool) 😉
I am an 18 year-old-girl who definitely and remarkably loves languages and interested in acting, filmmaking, film production and screenwriting. Nice to meet you guys!
If you want to help me in improving English, or have any questions... DO NOT hesitate to contact me ❤️
*Mie's Recommendation : This website is fully supported on computer and laptop or desktop site on your mobile phone.
WANT TO KNOW "MIE" MORE?
Let's read this, If you want to ... know Mie more 😆
For few years, I have written many blogs about my experience living abroad like Canterbury, the UK (3 weeks) and Auckland, New Zealand (a month) by the reason of learning English then I have written about them on minimore.com. Later, I changed to pantip.com and in September 2018, I was creating my website on wix.com. Lastly, thanks y'all for following my website as well as your supports 😍 I would inform you that, there is no going back to update on both "minimore" and "pantip" because I only post things on this website. And I love you guys !!!!! If you have any questions, DO NOT hesitate to contact me.. okay? I'm willing to reply all your questions yet I recommended you to read my posts firstly... I wrote all details almost entirely 😘
What makes me really proud of myself is, my previous website on minimore.com gets totally more than 38.5k (38,500) views! includes more than 9.8k (9,827) readers/views on my current website so, I have got 48.3k (48,323 views) recently! I truly appreciate all your feedback and attention 🥰
*updated on 27 May 2020.
Thank you so much everyone because all of this literally means a lot to Mie! Love all of you, xxx 💋.
❤️ More Facts About Mie Dyasha🍦
- I prefer not to let you know who I am? my reasons are "I want to keep my private life (privacy matters!) and cyber security reasons.." and in case that you have already known who I am please do not disturb me on my REAL ACCOUNTS just keeping in touch on every accounts I provided and suggested you including 📘 Facebook page : Askmiemasi, 📷 Instagram : Askmiemasi_th and finally, 📤 email : email@example.com). I would reply messages on my FB page "Askmiemasi" faster than any accounts.
I am not going to reply all your messages on my real and private social media accounts, DO NOT EXPECT IT. I warn you! I, myself have experienced it once. I just wanna ask you. Do you think that finding my real account yet you DO NOT EVEN KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE (I mean, you are a STRANGER TO ME), is the right thing to do? Have you ever realised HOW RUDE YOU ARE ??? You must have known how to respect other people's privacy! Just because you think it is fine if someone does this to you, does not mean that everyone is okay with things you do! Please just leave me alone in my own space! You are not my friends and I do not know who you are! I created this website and all accounts I give you above, got it?
⬆️ Laissez-moi tranquille! Là, c'est mon espace privé! Est-ce que vous comprenez ce que je veux dire? Sinon, allez-y et ne me parle pas!
- I study "Media and Communication" (สื่อและการสื่อสาร), undergraduate at Mahidol University International College (MUIC) (Thai: วิทยาลัยนานาขาติ มหาวิทยาลัยมหิดล, มหิดลอินเตอร์, มิวอิค, เอ็มยูไอซี) in Salaya, Thailand. I am MUIC628 Batch 3 (class year 2020-2023) 🇹🇭
- In June 2019, I graduated with the GED (General Educational Development), it is a US High School Equivalency Diploma. I'm an international student (as International Jurisdiction on my transcript). I've got both GED Diploma and Transcript also credential from the District of Columbia High School Equivalency Diploma in Washington D.C., the United States of America 🇺🇸 on 16th June 2019. My overall is 609 scores including Science 158, Mathematical Reasoning 153, Reasoning through Language Arts 150 and Social Studies 148. I passed all tests by taking only once and studying in a high school in Bangkok, Thailand concurrently 🎓. It means I have 2 high school diplomas ; the first one is GED Diploma and another is Thai High School Diploma (Mathayom 6 Certificate).
- In August 2019, I am accepted from Mahidol University International College or "MUIC" in Thailand directly from the International College (IC) without attending its Pre-college pathway (PC) for the 2nd Entry academic year 2019. However, I declined a university offer to continue studying grade 12 and reapplied to MUIC for the 3rd entry in October 2019 🥳. Moreover, I am accepted for the second round (again) in November 2019 and I am gonna pursue my undergraduate on 27th April 2020:) ❤️
- I kept in my mind that.. I want to learn "Acting Essentials" for 4 months at Vancouver Film School, British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦 After I got accepted from my dream university, I will not blow my chance in acting career! If you do not believe in me, just do not and "Never laugh at anyone's dreams" 🥰
- My achievements for undergraduate (Mie is accepted to these universities in Thailand and abroad!):
1. Macquarie University (MQU) 🇦🇺: a 3-year Bachelor Degree of Media and Communication in Moving Image and Sound Studies in Sydney (North Ryde Campus), Australia 🇦🇺. I got an offer of place on the 18th November 2019 with 10,000 AUD scholarship each academic year and it covers all 3 year-tuition fees at the university. It saves money for 30,000 AUD! sounds fantastic, doesn't it?
2. Victoria University of Wellington (VUW) 🇳🇿: a 3-year Bachelor Degree of Arts (BA) in Film and Theatre with a 6-month foundation programme from UP Education (in Thailand has 12 years for compulsory education while NZ requires 13 years, the education system is just like the UK) in Wellington, New Zealand 🇳🇿. It is the university that my favourite director and actor, "Taika Waititi" graduated! I cannot deny that he is one of my reasons to apply for VUW :) I got this conditional offer on the 14th November 2019. In case that I chose VUW, I will be graduated within 3 years and half.
3. Mahidol University International College (MUIC) 🇹🇭: a 4-year Bachelor Degree of Communication Arts in Media and Communication (Salaya Campus) in Nakhon Pathom, Thailand (It is not far from Bangkok by the way!) 🇹🇭 I received an offer on 28th November 2019 and directly to the International College (I was not required to attend MUIC's Pre-college foundation). I would love to choose French as a minor 🇫🇷
- I want to study in the UK 🇬🇧,the USA 🇺🇸,Canada 🇨🇦 for postgraduate (cannot decide now.. I am in a huge dilemma between Acting for Film, Film Production, Filmmaking and Screenwriting).
Fortunately, I do have my plans for my future! I would choose American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, NYU TISCH (the US), Guildhall, LAMDA, Royal Conservatoire in Scotland, University of the Arts London, Central Saint Martins (the UK) in MA Film/Acting/Directing, MRes Arts: Moving Image! American Film Institute (AFI) are my only aims to pursue studying in the field of filmmaking and directing 🎞🌟. However, UAL (CSM or LCC) is my first choice and NYU TISCH is another great one.
💡 How many scholarships had Mie received and got offered? 😎
- While I was in grade 10 (academic year 2017), I tried to apply for private schools abroad and they provided some bursaries (scholarships) for international students (they said it is alright to apply first and you can make a decision later after you got bursaries) there were 2 schools that I had applied :
1) Adcote School for Girls in Shrewsbury, the UK got bursaries 40% for 2-year-curriculum "A-Level (GCE Advanced Level or The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level Certificate)", the English National Curriculum (click here for more information) 🇬🇧
2) Chilton Saint James School in Lower Hutt, New Zealand got bursaries 32% for 2-year-curriculum "NCEA (National Certificate of Educational Achievement)" from NZQA (click here to read my articles) 🇳🇿
you know.. I am so glad and thankful about getting these opportunities and I did not regret at all that I did not have a chance to be there when I was a high schooler but just thought it would be better to study there ☺️.
- In January 2018, I also got a conditional letter of Ambassador Scholarship from Kingsway Institute in Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺 to be an ambassador for the English language school. Nevertheless, I just had to refuse this conditional scholarship because my family preferred sending me to New Zealand with my little cousin 😘.
- In August 2019, Regent's International College (RIC) in Bangkok, Thailand had offered me a place for their Business/Hospitality Management Level 3 programme (BTEC Level 3, UK National Diploma) with a 60% scholarship ( from 360,000 THB (9,130 GBP or 11,940 USD) per year to 150,000 THB (3,800 GBP or 4,980 USD) each year.
- In November 2019, I had received an offer a place to study and a 10,000 AUD (Australian Dollars)-scholarship for doing degree at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia each academic year and it covers for 3 years (YES! 30,000 AUD has been saved!) 🇦🇺.
- In April 2020, Anyone CAN go scholarships (from Meenisery & Can Nayika, a former BNK48 member), offered me a full scholarship because I am a (one out of two) winner and it was planned to do a duo project with another YouTuber. This project is on purposes to improve my academic writing (Power ESL) and IELTS scores (as you know, I got IELTS Overall 6.5 each element 6.5 except just writing 5.5) for 4 weeks & FREE! at Pines International Academy in Baguio, the Philippines 🇵🇭 All I have to do is just "writing blogs" 😆
👩🏻 All my language and communication skills 🔤
- Thai is my First Language (Native Language), I grew up in Bangkok, Thailand and I always study in Thai Education system for my entire life 🇹🇭 It is definitely C2 Proficient or Native Speaker. Sooner, in my undergraduate, I am studying at MUIC (International College). I can get better in English and I wish I could improve my English that much too! I need to be like a near-native speaker 😁
- My English language 🇬🇧 is Upper-intermediate (CEFR : B2) and Advanced (CEFR : C1)
In April 2019, I have an IELTS test result : an overall 6.5 including; listening 6.5, reading 6.5, writing 5.5 and speaking 6.5.. The CEFR Level is B2 or upper-intermediate haha 🤩 (however, on some websites and English language schools are considered band score 6.5 as C1 Advanced).
I once took "Cambridge Preliminary English Test (B1)" and have got a full score in Speaking 170 (B2) ! 😃 Also, I have EF SET results ; Listening 57 (B2 ; Upper-intermediate), Reading 71 (C2 ; Advanced) and Overall 65 (C1 ; Advanced) 📄
TOEFL Junior which I got 790 out of 900 (Level 4 : accomplished) means B1 for all sections ; Listening 275/300, Language form and meaning 255/300 and Reading 260/300 in September 2017.
In September 2018, I got Duolingo English Test 63 marks that means CEFR B2 or upper-intermediate.
- My French language 🇫🇷 is Pre-Intermediate (CEFR : A2)
In 2020, I admitted (admis) a DELF Examen A2 test but I have not seen an outcome yet because of the Coronavirus outbreak. I only knew that I passed but my test centre did not announce my score.
In 2018 by DELF Examen A1 and I got 74/100 means I passed this test. It has 4 parts ; Écrit Production 23.00, Écrit Compréhension 16.50, Oral Production 15.50 and Oral Compréhension 19.00 🤗
- My Russian 🇷🇺 is just for some situational conversations, I can understand only some words and read or write few sentences in Russian Cyrillic. I used to learn Russian before switching to French 😄
It seems like I am quite like trilingual (Thai, English and French).
My goal is.. I want to be fluent in these 2 languages and I am going to improve it a lot in few years!!
Please DO NOT DO 3 things, I am begging you PLEASE ;
1. Do not ask anything about myself like my real name, my birthday and personal information. I would not like to tell you 🙂 Also, do not tryna text me on my private and real accounts. THAT IS EXTREMELY RUDE and I HATE that BEHAVIOUR :( 😏
2. NO dirty talks or chain e-mails. I am not that kind of person 😓
3. Do not BLAME me. If you would love to suggest something, I believe that you will be able to give a great suggestion or a lovely advise 🤔
Thanks for visiting my website & reading my posts (blogs).
I really appreciate it 😘 Hope you guys like it ❤️